The ADR Institute of Saskatchewan (ADR SK) is a non-profit affiliate of the ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC). ADRIC is a national, non-profit organization that provides leadership in the development and promotion of dispute resolution services in Canada. Once you are a member of a regional affiliate like ADR SK, you are a member of ADRIC.
National membership includes over 2,000 individuals and many business and community organizations. We bring together not only arbitrators, mediators and other ADR professionals, but also major corporations and law firms who work together to promote the creative resolution of conflicts and disputes. This broad membership base brings diverse skills and experience to the Institute. We have a history of excellence in meeting the needs of both ADR practitioners and users of ADR services.
- a broad range of tools and services for ADR practitioners
- national accreditation for mediators and arbitrators
- unified standards of practice
- learning and network opportunities
- exchange of knowledge and experience
- national standards and a code of ethics for ADR training and trainers
- a national clearing house for information and skill building
- roster participation and work assignments
- a coordinated approach and national accessibility to ADR services
- one voice to affect change in communicating with governments at all levels
To apply for membership, please click here .
Also visit our national website www.adric.ca to find out more about ADR Institute of Canada.