Approved by Board – January 20, 2020
The Board of the ADR Institute of Saskatchewan (ADRSK) has developed a strategic plan for the period 2020 to 2025 that provides focus, direction, and strategies that will advance ADRSK from where we are now towards where we want to be. The plan was developed in consideration of input from ADRSK’s members, ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC), and a number of Referring Agencies.
To download the ADRSK Strategic Plan in PDF format, please click here.
VISION statement sets out the desired future state for our community:
Leading ADR Engagement: In Saskatchewan, For Saskatchewan.
MISSION statement summarizes the mandate/purpose of our organization:
An Affiliate of ADRIC, we build Saskatchewan's capacity in alternative and appropriate dispute resolution (ADR) by providing leadership, education and advocacy.
- Offer our members professional development resources through training, networking and mentoring;
- Facilitate access to quality ADR services;
- Assist organizations in the development of internal ADR practices and policies; and
- Promote and support understanding and use of ADR.
VALUES reflect the principles that will be demonstrated by all those who serve our stakeholders:
We have adopted the Values of ADRIC:
- Accountability: We honor our commitments. We are disciplined in fulfilling our governance responsibilities;
- Collaboration: We leverage our strength as a member of a national Federation. We seek out and build partnerships that provide mutual benefit;
- Excellence: We are passionate about dispute resolution. We strive for excellence through professionalism. We constantly evolve and challenge our best practices to add value to those who use our services;
- Integrity: We are ethical, honest and transparent in everything we do. We value our diversity and demonstrate respect for everyone; and
- Leadership: We seek out innovative ideas and approaches to lead ADR in Saskatchewan to build a stronger organization and ADR community.