MISSION AND VISION
The Mission of the ADR Institute of Saskatchewan is to:
- Assist ADR Users (the public, businesses, non-profit communities and government bodies at all levels) to consider, design, implement and administer alternative (increasingly known as appropriate) dispute resolution strategies, programmes and processes.
- Assist ADR Users to locate ADR professionals with the skill and experience required to meet their needs.
- Provide training standards and accreditation procedures that contribute to the development of a community of ADR practitioners across Saskatchewan that is competent, well educated and highly professional in delivering ADR services to ADR Users.
- Provide a regulatory infrastructure that includes a Code of Ethics that sets high standards of practice and includes a complaint and discipline process for any issues arising from an ADR member’s services.
- Provide ADR professionals throughout Saskatchewan with educational and networking opportunities.
- Speak on behalf of ADR professionals in response to current events and government initiatives.